Okay, so this is a very sought after feature on facebook. At times you just want to see some more pics of this seemingly hot chick or guy on facebook, but you do not want to add them as a friend.
If you are looking for a way to do this, the main reason for this post is to save you that time. AS I TYPE THIS, THERE IS NO WAY TO DO SO. before coming to this conclusion, i have journeyed the length and breadth of the inter-webs in search of this awesome ability. But no, it is not out there. You will come across many websites that say: How to view private photos or pictures on facebook 2012.
All you would get are annoying sites trying to steal your facebook information or those trying to sell some worthless software which in the end does not work. Its only functionality would be to install spyware on your computer to steal even more of your information. Long story short, when you are in need of viewing someone’s private photos on facebook, just go ahead and add them. Otherwise, just move on. However, if you’re not ready to move on you can try the following to perhaps get a tiny peek.
1. If they have timeline, in most cases, you can click on photos to see pics that have been used as cover photos. For some reason, these are generally public.
2. Alternatively, you can click on their wall, and scroll down long enough to see a mobile upload pic or a tagged pic. While in there, you can generally scroll through the album. If you’re lucky, while on a pic, hit F5 or refresh. On top the pic there should be an Album link which might take you to more pics.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- How To Avoid Paypal Debit Mastercard Daily ATM Limit
- How to calculate your body mass index
- How to download videos from Facebook
- How to cure common headaches
- How to invite all your friends on Facebook to an event/page
- How to take Instagram photos without posting them
- How to stop your cat from sitting on your computer
- How to retrieve change from a vending machine
- How to burn music using Windows media player
- How to uninstall programs on Windows 7